Put fun on cruise with the lithium-ion-powered electric skateboard made to zoom!
The new RazorX® Cruiser is a skateboard with an electrifying kick, putting the control of a 125-watt, geared motor in the palm of your hand and under your feet. This complete Cruiser uses an innovative geared, rear-wheel drive and lithium-ion battery to deliver electrifying skate action at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
Hit your perfect cruising velocity with the variable-speed control on the wireless, digital, hand-held remote, then lean into the lithium-ion-powered carve-and-turn action. The 29.7” (754 mm) long, 5-ply maple deck and custom reverse kingpin trucks deliver a smooth, responsive ride, while perforated grip tape and ground-gripping urethane wheels keep you firmly in control of your board. Razor's new, geared, rear-wheel-drive technology is virtually maintenance free, meaning you won't have to worry about alignment issues, chains or belts.
• Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
• Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
• Deck: Length 29.7” (754 mm), 5-ply maple
• Wheels: 80 mm, 80a PU street
• Trucks: Custom reverse kingpin trucks for increased turning and stability
• Motor: 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel drive (no alignment, no chains or belts)
• Battery: 22V lithium-ion battery pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
• Includes: Wireless (2.4 GHz), digital, hand-held remote control with wrist strap (replaceable), battery charger & 2 x AAA batteries for remote control
• Patent Pending
• Age: 9+
• Max Rider Weight: 100 kg
• No assembly required
• Assembled Product Dimensions: 29.7” x 10.6” x 5.7” (754 mm x 270 mm x 145 mm)
• Product Weight: 4.8 kg