The latest quad bike in the long line from the Renegade stable, impressive design, un-compromised quality and great value for money make this bike a sure hit.
It’s easy to get confused when purchasing a mini quad, after all, many models look similar, 4 wheels and a 49cc engine, what can be different?
You should be aware the build quality and parts quality is very important to how much maintenance is required. This mini quad has been specified for quality and reliability, Improvements specified over standard.
The kids petrol mini quad has a 50cc 2-stroke air cooled engine with easy start and is suitable for concrete, tarmac and gentle off-road use like gravel paths and flat grass. Top speed is weight and terrain dependent (fully restrictable)
A mechanically able person will be required to carry out the assembly and long term maintenance of this product. As with any petrol engine vehicle mini quad type products require consistent maintenance and you will be required to service the engine and fit parts to this product as usage requires. We strongly recommend that should you not have these skills or know a competent person who can help, you do not purchase this item. If you are worried you may not be able to maintain a petrol version then please take a look at our Electric range of children’s mini quads, maintenance free fun, simply charge and go.
This product Requires Assembly
30 days parts warranty - this covers manufacturing defects only; it does not cover any damage that may have been caused through misuse.
Please Note: This item is not suitable for children under the age of 14 Years.
The Following (where applicable) are not covered by the warranty:
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings and bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Pull Starts
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any accidental damage or normal Wear and Tear
- Damage caused by misuse
- Damage caused by lack of/insufficient maintenance
- Changes or modifications made to the item
- Key switch immobiliser
- Exhaust, sump and chain guards to prevent rider damage
- Large foot rests section - even Bigfoot could use these!
- Switch style cut-off
- Strong steel frame with strong seam welds
- Fully automatic, rev-and-go
- handlebar height (adjustable)
- 2.5hp engine
- Robust twin clamped handlebars
- Approx 1 litre fuel tank capacity
- Max weight 60kg